Yeah your not seeing doubles! DOUBLE POST TODAY BAM! Sorry, that was waayy too excited typing for a blog post. But my life is little... like me.
I saw a prompt on Pinterest-yes the one app all women can get sucked into for hours and plan their dream wedding & baby shower all before lunch time- and I thought I'd try that out as opposed to my usual rambling.
1. Full Name: Harley Lauren Murphy - fun fact growing up I consistently spelled my middle name "Loran"- probably the only thing I was consistent in.
2. Zodiac sign: Sagata.... however you spell it... the horse man
3. 3 Fears: The dark, being alone in the dark, and jellyfish.
4. 3 things I love: Stephen, Kitta, and Cheese Wiz... just kidding Stella- though I do love Cheese Wiz
5.My best friend: is non existent
6. Last song I listened to: Peach Scone by Hobo Johnson
7. 4 turn on's: uhh, the light switch turns on, and I have a few of those in my house.
8. turn off's: I can turn those lights off too
9. How many tattoos do I have: three
10. The reason I joined Youtube: to upload videos to here, but I may make a full switch- we shall see
11. How I feel right now: Lethargic
12. Something I really want: another glass of wine
13. My current relationship status: did you see my last video?
14. Meaning behind my URL: It's my everyday life and I am honest to a fault... so I swear to remain unfiltered *except on Instagram*
15. My relationship with my parents: still waiting on that paternity test.
16. My favorite holiday: Groundhog Day is nice
17. One thing I've lied about: the amount I spent at TJMaxx- but that's a regular thing, so is it really a lie now or an expectation?
18. An embarrassing moment: literally everyday when someone asks me the time.... and there is only an analog clock around
19.Something I am talented at: denial
20. My idea of a perfect date: pizza on the beach
21. My celeb crush(s): Steve Harvy, Steven Tyler, & Ruby Rose
22. Do I smoke or drink: No & Yes
23. Favorite book: Great Gatsby
1 question for each year I have been alive. There was actually 50 on the prompt but I didn't like all of the questions and this is my life and I'll do as I please dammit. It's like the Tootsie Pop Commercial... the world may never knowwwww.
bonus: my favorite thing is when im driving and look over at another car & unexpectedly see a dog.